Legal Transcription & Process Outsourcing Services
Accuro's Legal Process Outsourcing services are rated
Legal process outsourcing is now commonly accepted practice, allowing organisations to refocus on their core tasks. Secretarial work is one of the most appropriate services that a law firm may consider outsourcing.
Legal Typing & Process Outsourcing.
Accuro are a leading provider of digital transcription solutions. We have a wealth of experience working with firms of all sizes who are interested in adopting outsourcing as part of their business strategy.
Accuro offer a bespoke solution to suit the individual requirement of your business. Don't be put off if you haven't yet made the switch from analogue dictation to digital dictation; we can start right at the beginning of the process and help find dictation equipment to suit your requirement and budget. We can help with installation, training, and of course, after sales support. As a UK market leader we work in partnership with the leading providers of digital dictation workflow software and are an authorised dealer of Olympus dictation hardware.
Emma Carey, Partner at MSB Solicitors explains why she chose Accuro and how outsourcing works across the firm.
If you have already embraced the 'digital revolution' then you have everything you need to get started. Whether you are considering outsourcing as part of a long term strategy to reduce headcount, or simply as a back up to your in-house secretarial resource, we will find a solution that will guarantee savings against your current overheads.
Following a two month pilot project, a leading North West law firm commented,
"When we first set up the connection with Accuro it was as part of our risk management as a back up and we did not use them much. Since then there have been times where we have suddenly had a couple of secretaries off unexpectedly and we have sent quite large volumes over to them. They have always kept to the service level regardless how much or how little we have sent them. I am very happy with Accuro and can recommend their service…"
So how does it work?
- Digital dictation is transferred to Accuro via our secure web based software, Accuro-Online, which is free to use.
- If you have workflow software such as BigHand or WinScribe, we can retrieve dictations through your software.
- The service operates on a 'pay-as-you-go' basis with no minimum fees or subscription charges.
- We don't tie our customers in to a contract - you can use the service as often or as infrequently as you need to.
- All work is completed within your own templates.
- Dictations are transcribed in the UK by our nationwide panel of over 250 secretaries.
- Accuro works to assured delivery times giving you peace of mind that documents will be generated in a timely manner.
- Completed transcriptions are downloaded from Accuro-Online or can be returned directly into your case management system or network drive.
If you think outsourcing could be for you, contact us on 01744-758111 and ask for a free, no obligation trial of our service. Alternatively follow the link and request a call back.